Baltimore Orioles Vs Cleveland Guardians Betting Picks

Tue, Jun 25 6:35 pm
Baltimore
Orioles
Season Stats:
49 Wins27 Loses24 Saves
Last 5 Games:
vs
Cleveland
Guardians
Season Stats:
48 Wins26 Loses27 Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds

Spread
BAL -1 -116
CLE 1 -108
Under/Over
Over 9 -119
Under 9 -104
Moneyline
BAL -167
CLE 129
SportBet.One

Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

Orioles vs Guardians Game Information

DateTue, Jun 25
Time6:35 pm
LocationOriole Park at Camden Yards
TV Broadcast

The Baltimore Orioles will take on the Cleveland Guardians at Oriole Park at Camden Yards on June 25, 2024. Both teams boast impressive records this season, setting the stage for a thrilling showdown. Baltimore has been strong at home with a 25-14 record, while Cleveland has performed well on the road with a 23-17 record. With both teams neck-and-neck in their respective divisions, this game promises to be a crucial one as both aim to secure their playoff positions.

Orioles vs Guardians Win Probabilities

Baltimore Orioles have a 52% win probability, while the Cleveland Guardians stand at 48%. This estimate is based on their seasonal performance and recent form. The Orioles have a strong home record and a solid batting average of 0.254. Conversely, the Guardians have shown resilience on the road and boast a slightly lower batting average of 0.243 but have a better win percentage in the division. The high number of strikeouts and low pitching ERA (3.309 for BAL and 3.45 for CLE) from both teams also underscore a tightly contested matchup.

Orioles vs Guardians Picks: Full Analysis

Both teams have shown consistent performance throughout the season, with strengths in different areas. The Orioles’ offensive capabilities are complemented by strong pitching, whereas the Guardians’ balance between offense and defense could be crucial. Here’s a detailed analysis of what each team brings to the table.
The Baltimore Orioles have played 76 games this season, scoring 402 runs, with 669 hits and 124 home runs. They have a team batting average of 0.254 and a strong pitching staff with a team ERA of 3.309. On the other hand, the Cleveland Guardians have played 74 games, scoring 373 runs with 596 hits and 86 home runs. Their team batting average is 0.243, and they possess a solid pitching unit with an ERA of 3.45. The slightly higher on-base percentage of the Guardians (0.319) compared to the Orioles (0.314) reflects their ability to get on base, which could be a deciding factor in close games.

TeamsGamesRunsHitsHomerunsWalksStrikeoutsWinsLossesSaves
Orioles76402669124207619492724
Guardians7437359686231537482627

Orioles vs Guardians Prediction: Betting Trends

The Baltimore Orioles have covered the spread in just 20% of their last five games and have seen the ‘over’ hit in three of those games. Notable performances include a 17-5 victory over the New York Yankees, where they easily covered the spread and went over the total. However, their inconsistency was also evident in the two losses to the Yankees and a high-scoring loss to the Houston Astros.
The Cleveland Guardians have covered the spread in 60% of their last five games and have a similar ‘over’ trend, with three games going over the total. Their most impressive showing was an 8-0 win against the Seattle Mariners and a 7-1 victory over the Toronto Blue Jays, showcasing their strong pitching and consistent run-scoring ability.

Injuries and Suspensions

Baltimore Orioles
NameStatusPosition
Danny CoulombeOut (15-Day Injured List)RP
Dean KremerOut (15-Day Injured List)SP
Tyler WellsOut (60-Day Injured List)SP
John MeansOut (60-Day Injured List)SP
Kyle BradishOut (15-Day Injured List)SP
Alexis CruzOut (Restricted List)P
Christopher RamirezOut (Restricted List)P
Isaiah KearnsOut (Restricted List)SP
FĂ©lix BautistaOut (60-Day Injured List)RP
Cleveland Guardians
NameStatusPosition
Shane BieberOut (60-Day Injured List)SP
Gabriel AriasOut (Bereavement List)3B
Trevor StephanOut (60-Day Injured List)RP
James KarinchakOut (60-Day Injured List)RP
Eli MorganOut (15-Day Injured List)RP
Nick SandlinOut (15-Day Injured List)RP
Gavin WilliamsOut (60-Day Injured List)SP

Orioles vs Guardians Prediction

Given the recent form and statistical output of both teams, this game is likely to be a close encounter. While Baltimore will leverage its home field advantage, Cleveland’s balanced approach and slightly better on-base percentage could tip the scales in their favor. However, expect a competitive game with the total runs likely going over the projected line, and Baltimore slightly edging out Cleveland in a narrow win.