Detroit Tigers Vs Cleveland Guardians Betting Picks

Mon, Jul 08 6:40 pm
Season Stats:
39 Wins48 Loses17 Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
54 Wins31 Loses30 Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds

DET 1 -108
CLE -1 -119
Over 9 -111
Under 9 -137
DET 120
CLE -154

Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

Tigers vs Guardians Game Information

DateMon, Jul 8
Time6:40 pm
LocationComerica Park
TV Broadcast

The upcoming match between the Detroit Tigers and Cleveland Guardians promises to be a riveting encounter. The Tigers have had a rocky season so far, struggling to find consistency in both their offense and pitching. On the other hand, the Guardians are riding high with a strong record and robust stats. This game will be crucial for the Tigers as they look to climb back into contention, while the Guardians aim to consolidate their position at the top of their division.

Tigers vs Guardians Win Probabilities

Based on performance metrics, the Cleveland Guardians are favored with a 65% win probability, while the Detroit Tigers sit at a 35% chance. The Guardians’ superior win record, potent batting lineup, and solid pitching staff give them the edge. Detroit’s inconsistency and lower batting average significantly reduce their chances.

Tigers vs Guardians Picks: Full Analysis

The Tigers and Guardians have distinct strengths and weaknesses this season. Detroit’s rollercoaster performance has left them struggling in both batting and pitching. Conversely, Cleveland has shown formidable consistency, translating into a higher win percentage.
The Detroit Tigers have played 87 games, securing 39 wins and suffering 48 losses, with a batting average of .228 and an earned run average (ERA) of 4.033. They have struggled on the mound, issuing too many walks and giving up hits at crucial times. Conversely, the Cleveland Guardians, with 85 games played, boast a 54-31 record. Their batting average stands at .245, and they have an ERA of 3.683. Cleveland’s balance in hitting and pitching has been pivotal in maintaining their solid win record.


Tigers vs Guardians Prediction: Betting Trends

The last five games indicate that the Detroit Tigers have a spread coverage frequency of 60%. They have consistently gone over the total points line in all their recent games, reflecting volatile pitching and sporadic offensive bursts. Despite their efforts, their overall performance against the spread remains inconsistent .
The Cleveland Guardians’ recent form has been formidable, paving the way for betting success. They have consistently covered the spread and maintained a balanced approach in their matches, making them a reliable bet against both the spread and over/under lines. Their recent 4-1 record against the spread highlights their dominance .

Injuries and Suspensions

Detroit Tigers
Javier BáezOut (10-Day Injured List)SS
Jack FlahertyQuestionable (Active)SP
Casey MizeOut (15-Day Injured List)SP
Kerry CarpenterOut (10-Day Injured List)RF
Sawyer Gipson-LongOut (60-Day Injured List)SP
Cleveland Guardians
Matthew BoydOut (15-Day Injured List)SP
Shane BieberOut (60-Day Injured List)SP
Trevor StephanOut (60-Day Injured List)RP
James KarinchakOut (60-Day Injured List)RP
Will BrennanOut (10-Day Injured List)RF

Tigers vs Guardians Prediction

Considering the provided data, our prediction sees the Cleveland Guardians edging out the Detroit Tigers in a closely contested game. While the Tigers might offer resistance with occasional offensive fireworks, Cleveland’s consistency in pitching and batting should see them through to another victory. Expect a game leaning towards the ‘over’ on total points, given the Tigers’ recent tendency to exceed points lines and Cleveland’s robust offensive capabilities.