San Diego Padres Vs Arizona Diamondbacks Betting Picks

Sat, Jul 06 9:40 pm
San Diego
Season Stats:
46 Wins43 Loses22 Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
41 Wins44 Loses18 Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds

SD -1 113
ARI 1 -143
Over 7.5 -109
Under 7.5 -115
SD -137
ARI 109

Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

Padres vs Diamondbacks Game Information

DateSat, Jul 6
Time9:40 pm
LocationPETCO Park
TV Broadcast

The upcoming game between the San Diego Padres and the Arizona Diamondbacks at PETCO Park promises a compelling matchup. Both teams are vying for a better position in the National League West and will look to leverage their recent forms to secure a win. Fans can expect a competitive clash with pivotal plays that may dictate the outcome of their seasons.

Padres vs Diamondbacks Win Probabilities

Considering the season stats and recent performance, the San Diego Padres are estimated to have a 55% chance of winning, while the Arizona Diamondbacks hold a 45% chance. The Padres’ superior offensive stats and home-field advantage slightly tip the scales in their favor, but the Diamondbacks’ solid pitching and resilience could challenge this prediction.

Padres vs Diamondbacks Picks: Full Analysis

To provide a comprehensive prediction for the game, it’s important to analyze both teams’ strengths and weaknesses. By examining their seasonal stats, betting trends, and recent performances, we can gain valuable insights into how the game might unfold.
The San Diego Padres have shown consistency this season with 46 wins and a balanced performance both at home and away. Their batting average stands at .261, with significant contributions from home runs and doubles. Conversely, the Arizona Diamondbacks, despite a lower winning percentage, have demonstrated strong resilience with notable performances in their 41 wins. Their batting average of .251 and slugging percentage of .398, coupled with a relatively high strikeout count, suggest a capable offense though slightly less effective than the Padres. Pitching-wise, the Diamondbacks have a higher ERA at 4.68 compared to the Padres’ 4.08, which could be a critical factor in the game.


Padres vs Diamondbacks Prediction: Betting Trends

The San Diego Padres have covered the spread 60% of the time in their last five games, with the most frequent outcome being ‘Over’ in three out of five games. Notably, they have secured wins against teams like Boston and Washington, highlighting their ability to perform under pressure and on home turf .
The Arizona Diamondbacks exhibit a 40% spread coverage in their last five games with ‘Over’ outcomes in three games. Although they have had a mix of wins and losses, they managed victories against teams like Oakland, indicating potential despite overall inconsistencies .

Injuries and Suspensions

San Diego Padres
Xander BogaertsOut (10-Day Injured List)2B
Yu DarvishOut (15-Day Injured List)SP
Joe MusgroveOut (60-Day Injured List)SP
Jay GroomeOut (Suspended List)SP
Fernando Tatis Jr.Out (10-Day Injured List)RF
Luis CampusanoOut (10-Day Injured List)C
Luis PatiñoOut (60-Day Injured List)RP
Randy VásquezQuestionable (Active)SP
Tom CosgroveOut (15-Day Injured List)RP
Arizona Diamondbacks
Eduardo RodriguezOut (60-Day Injured List)SP
Miguel CastroOut (15-Day Injured List)RP
Jordan MontgomeryOut (15-Day Injured List)SP
Merrill KellyOut (60-Day Injured List)SP
Kyle NelsonOut (60-Day Injured List)RP
Drey JamesonOut (60-Day Injured List)SP
Blake WalstonOut (15-Day Injured List)SP
Andrew SaalfrankOut (Suspended List)RP

Padres vs Diamondbacks Prediction

This matchup is set to be a closely contested affair, with both teams bringing different strengths to the table. The Padres’ balanced offensive and defensive game, complemented by their home advantage, gives them a slight upper hand. However, the Diamondbacks are not to be underestimated, particularly if their pitching staff can tighten up and control the Padres’ hitters. Expect a competitive game, likely with a margin of 1-2 runs, and consider betting on San Diego with the spread giving them a slight cushion.