Toronto Blue Jays Vs New York Yankees Betting Picks

Thu, Jun 27 7:07 pm
Blue Jays
Season Stats:
35 Wins42 Loses18 Saves
Last 5 Games:
New York
Season Stats:
52 Wins28 Loses25 Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds

TOR 1 -118
NYY -1 -106
Over 8.5 -119
Under 8.5 -105
TOR 109
NYY -137

Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

Blue Jays vs Yankees Game Information

DateThu, Jun 27
Time7:07 pm
LocationRogers Centre
TV Broadcast

The Toronto Blue Jays are set to host the New York Yankees in what promises to be a thrilling encounter at the Rogers Centre. As one of the classic rivalries in the American League East, this game holds added significance in the race for playoff positions. With the Yankees boasting one of the best records in the league and the Blue Jays looking to turn around a difficult month, this match is drawing significant attention from fans and analysts alike.

Blue Jays vs Yankees Win Probabilities

The New York Yankees have a win probability of approximately 65%, driven by their superior seasonal performance metrics such as a strong 0.65 win percentage, better overall pitching and batting stats, and a more favorable recent form. The Toronto Blue Jays, with a win probability of about 35%, are looking to leverage their home advantage and snap out of their current slump, demonstrated by their lower 0.454 win percentage and recent struggles in the batting department.

Blue Jays vs Yankees Picks: Full Analysis

The forthcoming game between the Toronto Blue Jays and the New York Yankees pits two teams with contrasting form and statistics. While the Yankees have demonstrated exceptional performance throughout the season, the Blue Jays have had a patchy run and would need to capitalize on their home ground advantage to swing the result in their favor…
The New York Yankees have been a dominant force this season. Over 80 games, they have a higher batting average at .250 compared to the Blue Jays’ .232. The Yankees have also hit more home runs (115) and have a better overall on-base plus slugging (OPS) at .761 compared to the Blue Jays’ .678. On the pitching side, the Yankees hold an edge with an Earned Run Average (ERA) of 3.245, alongside conceding fewer hits (583) and runs (290) than the Blue Jays, who have an ERA of 4.183 with 346 runs against them. These comprehensive stats underline the Yankees’ balanced superiority in both offense and defense.

Blue Jays7729658767264544354218

Blue Jays vs Yankees Prediction: Betting Trends

The Toronto Blue Jays have struggled recently, covering the spread in only 40% of their last five games, with a notable trend towards games hitting the ‘under’ on totals, evidenced by three of the last five games going under the line. This suggests a pattern of low-scoring matches for Toronto, coupled with inconsistent performances against the spread.
Conversely, the New York Yankees have shown a high tendency for high-scoring encounters, with four out of their last five games going ‘over’ the totals line. Despite winning just two of these games, they’ve covered the spread in only one, indicating issues in maintaining expected margins despite scoring prowess.

Injuries and Suspensions

Toronto Blue Jays
Yimi GarcíaOut (15-Day Injured List)RP
Bo BichetteOut (10-Day Injured List)SS
Jordan RomanoOut (15-Day Injured List)RP
Daulton VarshoQuestionable (Active)LF
Orelvis MartinezOut (Suspended List)SS
Alek ManoahOut (15-Day Injured List)SP
New York Yankees
Anthony RizzoOut (60-Day Injured List)1B
Giancarlo StantonOut (10-Day Injured List)DH
Tyler LyonsOut (Restricted List)RP
Nick BurdiOut (60-Day Injured List)RP
Jon BertiOut (60-Day Injured List)3B
Cody PoteetOut (15-Day Injured List)SP
Lou TrivinoOut (60-Day Injured List)RP
Clarke SchmidtOut (60-Day Injured List)SP
Jonathan LoáisigaOut (60-Day Injured List)RP
Ian HamiltonOut (15-Day Injured List)RP
JT BrubakerOut (60-Day Injured List)SP
Scott EffrossOut (60-Day Injured List)RP
Kenlly MontasOut (Restricted List)RP

Blue Jays vs Yankees Prediction

Given the current form and statistical prowess, the New York Yankees are expected to edge out the Toronto Blue Jays in a closely contested game. While the Blue Jays may capitalize on their home advantage and could be bolstered by a desire to break their losing streak, the Yankees’ consistent performance metrics in batting and pitching present them as the likely victors. Expect a high-scoring affair, aligning with the Yankees’ recent trend of games going over the total runs line.