Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastNBC Sports California

On June 1st, the Atlanta Braves will face the Oakland Athletics in what is expected to be a compelling interleague matchup. The Braves, with their powerhouse lineup and robust pitching staff, are positioned as strong contenders this season. Conversely, the Athletics, despite struggling, have shown moments of brilliance that could make this game more competitive than it appears. This game at Oakland Coliseum will be crucial for both teams as they strive to gain momentum.

vs Win Probabilities

The Atlanta Braves have a 65% chance of winning, reflecting their strong overall performance this season. The Braves’ lineup, featuring stars like Ronald Acuña Jr. and Matt Olson, coupled with a strong starting rotation, makes them formidable opponents. The Oakland Athletics, with a 35% win probability, are seen as underdogs, but their ability to occasionally punch above their weight, especially at home, gives them a fighting chance.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

Analyzing the matchup, the Braves have a clear advantage in several areas. Their batting order is one of the most potent in the league, with a balance of power and average that can overwhelm any pitching staff. The Braves’ pitching rotation, led by Spencer Strider and Max Fried, has been excellent in limiting runs and maintaining control of the game. On the flip side, the Athletics have had a tough season, but their young talent and occasional flashes of strong play suggest they shouldn’t be underestimated. Their key to success lies in timely hitting and effective bullpen management to counter the Braves’ offensive prowess.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Braves have been strong against the spread, covering in 60% of their games. They tend to perform well in games with higher run totals, with the over hitting in 62% of their matchups. On the road, the Braves have maintained a winning record, showcasing their ability to compete away from Truist Park.

The Athletics have struggled against the spread, covering in only 40% of their games. However, they have seen the under hit in 58% of their contests, indicating their games often feature fewer runs. At home, the Athletics have been inconsistent but have managed to surprise stronger teams on occasion.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

This game is expected to be closely contested despite the apparent disparity in team performance. The Braves’ combination of powerful hitting and reliable pitching gives them the upper hand, but the Athletics’ potential to exploit any weaknesses should not be overlooked. The prediction leans towards a Braves’ victory, likely with a final score of 6-3, covering the spread with the total points going over 9.0. This scenario sets the stage for an exciting game where the Braves aim to continue their dominance while the Athletics strive for a noteworthy upset.