Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastESPN

The Atlanta Braves (ATL) are set to host the Washington Nationals (WSH) on Wednesday, May 29, in a pivotal game at Truist Park. Both teams are looking to strengthen their positions within the division, making this matchup crucial. The Braves have been showcasing their powerful lineup and solid pitching, while the Nationals are keen on leveraging their experienced roster to secure a win. Fans and bettors can expect a tightly contested game filled with strategic plays and key performances.

vs Win Probabilities

The Atlanta Braves have a 62% chance of winning this game, driven by their strong offensive and pitching performances this season. The Washington Nationals have a 38% chance, leveraging their experienced players and recent form. These probabilities are derived from detailed performance metrics, recent game outcomes, and overall team dynamics.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

Analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of both teams provides deeper insights into the potential outcome of this game. This section will highlight the critical factors influencing the game, helping bettors make well-informed decisions.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Braves have covered the spread in four of their last five games, reflecting their consistent form and ability to perform under pressure. Their games have typically gone over the total points, with three out of the last five games surpassing the set mark. This trend is largely due to their potent offense, featuring key players like Ronald Acuña Jr. and Freddie Freeman, who have been instrumental in scoring runs and maintaining offensive pressure.

The Nationals have struggled against the spread, covering in only two of their last five games. However, their games have shown a tendency to go over the total points, with three of the last five games exceeding the set mark. The Nationals’ lineup, led by Juan Soto and Trea Turner, has been effective in generating runs, although inconsistencies in their pitching staff have led to fluctuating results.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

This game is expected to be closely contested, with the Braves’ powerful offense giving them a slight edge over the Nationals’ experienced lineup. The home-field advantage and recent form favor the Braves, but the Nationals’ potential for high-scoring bursts cannot be underestimated. Our prediction: Braves win 6-4, covering the spread and the total points going over 8.5. This reflects the anticipated competitive nature of the game, with both teams likely to score consistently throughout the contest.