Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastBally Sports South, MASN

The Baltimore Orioles and Atlanta Braves are set to face off on June 12, 2024, in what promises to be an electrifying interleague matchup. The Orioles, featuring a mix of promising young talent and seasoned veterans, aim to make a strong statement on the road. Meanwhile, the Braves, with their potent offense and solid pitching, are determined to defend their home turf. This game is set to deliver high-octane action that both fans and bettors will relish.

vs Win Probabilities

The Atlanta Braves have a win probability of 63%, reflecting their strong home performance and powerful lineup. The Baltimore Orioles have a win probability of 37%, relying on their young talent and recent form. The Braves’ lineup, featuring stars like Ronald Acuña Jr. and Matt Olson, provides a significant advantage. However, the Orioles’ combination of emerging players and reliable pitching gives them a fighting chance.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

The Baltimore Orioles have shown substantial improvement this season, driven by a mix of young talent and key veterans. Gunnar Henderson and Adley Rutschman have been standout performers, contributing significantly to their offensive production. Their pitching staff, led by John Means, has been consistent, though the bullpen has had its struggles, particularly on the road. This inconsistency could be a factor in this game against a strong Braves lineup.

The Atlanta Braves are known for their powerful offense and solid pitching. Ronald Acuña Jr. is having an MVP-caliber season, and Matt Olson has been a powerhouse in the middle of the lineup. Their pitching staff, anchored by Max Fried, has been reliable, and the bullpen has effectively closed out games. Playing at Truist Park gives the Braves a substantial home-field advantage, which they will look to exploit against the Orioles.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Baltimore Orioles have been solid against the spread (ATS) this season, covering in 57% of their games. They’ve shown a tendency towards the under, with 52% of their games finishing below the total points line. This trend suggests strong pitching performances and occasional struggles in offensive consistency.

The Atlanta Braves have covered the spread in 60% of their games and have leaned towards the over, with 58% of their games surpassing the total points line. This trend highlights their potent offense and the ability to score runs in bunches, especially at home.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

Expect a competitive game with both teams showcasing their strengths. The Atlanta Braves have a clear edge due to their powerful lineup and home-field advantage. However, the Orioles’ young talent and solid pitching could make the game closer than anticipated. Considering both teams’ trends and current form, a bet on the Braves to win with the moneyline and the game to go over 9.0 runs seems reasonable. The final score prediction: Atlanta Braves 6, Baltimore Orioles 4.