Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastESPN

On Tuesday, May 28, the San Diego Padres (SD) take on the Miami Marlins (MIA) in what promises to be an engaging matchup. The Padres, known for their powerful lineup and solid pitching staff, will face off against the resilient Marlins, who have been showing significant improvements this season. With both teams eager to secure a win, this game is set to offer plenty of action and strategic plays, making it a must-watch for baseball enthusiasts and bettors alike.

vs Win Probabilities

The win probabilities for this game reflect the strengths and recent performances of both teams. The San Diego Padres have a 62% chance of winning, based on their superior lineup and home-field advantage. The Miami Marlins, with a 38% win probability, are the underdogs but have shown they can compete against strong opponents. These probabilities take into account various performance metrics, including batting averages, pitching statistics, and recent game outcomes.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

In this section, we will delve into the detailed analysis of both teams, highlighting their key strengths and potential weaknesses. Understanding these factors is crucial for making informed betting decisions and predicting the game’s outcome.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Padres have covered the spread in four of their last five games, demonstrating consistent performance and strong form. They have a mixed record in over/under scenarios, with three games going over and two under the set total points. Key players like Fernando Tatis Jr. and Manny Machado have been instrumental in their recent successes, making the Padres a formidable team at home.

The Marlins have struggled against the spread, covering in only two of their last five games. However, their games have frequently gone over the total points, with four out of the last five games surpassing the set mark. The Marlins’ offense, led by players like Jazz Chisholm Jr. and Jesús Aguilar, has been productive, but inconsistencies in their pitching staff have often led to high-scoring games.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

This game is expected to be closely contested, with the Padres holding a slight edge due to their home-field advantage and stronger lineup. However, the Marlins have the potential to surprise if their key players perform well. Considering the trends and win probabilities, expect a competitive game with the Padres emerging victorious. Our prediction: Padres win 6-4, covering the spread and the total points going over 8.0.