Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastESPN

The Baltimore Orioles (BAL) are set to host the Boston Red Sox (BOS) on Wednesday, May 29, in a matchup that promises to be thrilling and tightly contested. Both teams are vying for crucial wins to boost their standings and keep their playoff hopes alive. The Orioles, known for their youthful energy and resilience, face off against the experienced and powerful Red Sox lineup. Fans can expect an exciting game filled with strategic plays and standout performances.

vs Win Probabilities

The Boston Red Sox have a 58% chance of winning this game, based on their strong lineup and overall season performance. Their offensive capabilities, led by stars like J.D. Martinez and Rafael Devers, provide a significant edge. The Baltimore Orioles have a 42% chance, driven by their home-field advantage and the potential for breakout performances from key players like Trey Mancini and Cedric Mullins. These probabilities are calculated considering recent performance metrics, head-to-head records, and overall team dynamics.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

To predict the outcome of this game accurately, it’s essential to analyze the strengths and weaknesses of both teams. Below, we delve into the key factors that could influence the result, providing insights for making informed betting decisions.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Orioles have covered the spread in three of their last five games, showcasing their ability to compete closely with stronger opponents. Their games have frequently gone over the total points, with four of the last five games exceeding the set mark. This trend is driven by their unpredictable offense and inconsistent pitching, which often leads to high-scoring affairs. Key players like Ryan Mountcastle and Austin Hays have been critical in their recent performances.

The Red Sox have covered the spread in four of their last five games, reflecting their strong and consistent form. Their games have generally gone over the total points, with three of the last five games surpassing the set mark. The Red Sox’s lineup, featuring hitters like Xander Bogaerts and Alex Verdugo, has been effective at producing runs. Their pitching staff, led by Nathan Eovaldi, has also been solid, contributing to their overall success.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

Considering the current form and statistical trends, this game is expected to be closely contested. The Red Sox’s powerful offense and consistent pitching give them a slight edge over the Orioles. However, the Orioles’ potential for breakout performances at home cannot be underestimated. Our prediction: Red Sox win 6-4, covering the spread and the total points going over 9.0. This reflects the anticipated competitive nature of the game, with both teams likely to score consistently throughout the contest.