Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastESPN

The Chicago White Sox (CHW) and the Baltimore Orioles (BAL) are set for an exciting matchup at Citi Field this Saturday. Both teams have had their ups and downs this season, but with key players returning from injuries and a lot on the line, this game is expected to be highly competitive. As the White Sox aim to strengthen their position in the standings, the Orioles will be looking to pull off an upset. Dive into our detailed analysis to make informed betting decisions for this clash.

vs Win Probabilities

Based on recent performance metrics and statistical analysis, the Chicago White Sox have a 58% chance of winning this game. Their strong lineup and recent form give them a slight edge. The Baltimore Orioles, with a win probability of 42%, have shown resilience and potential to cause an upset, especially with their dynamic offense. These probabilities are derived from the teams’ season performances, head-to-head matchups, and current form.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

In this section, we’ll break down the key strengths and weaknesses of both teams. Understanding these factors is crucial for predicting the game’s outcome and making informed betting decisions. Let’s delve into the specifics that could influence this matchup.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The White Sox have covered the spread in three of their last five games, demonstrating solid form against various opponents. They have been involved in high-scoring games, with four out of their last five games going over the total points. Key players like Tim Anderson and José Abreu have been pivotal in their recent successes, making the White Sox a reliable pick for the over bets.

The Orioles have struggled against the spread, covering in only two of their last five games. However, they have also seen high-scoring games, with three of their last five games going over the total points. Players like Trey Mancini and Cedric Mullins have been crucial in keeping the Orioles competitive, but inconsistencies in their pitching staff have often led to fluctuating performances.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

Given the current form and statistical trends, this game is expected to be closely contested. The White Sox’s strong lineup and recent performance give them a slight edge over the Orioles. However, the Orioles’ potential to cause an upset cannot be overlooked, especially if their key players step up. Our prediction: White Sox win 6-4, covering the spread and the total points going over 9.5.