Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastFOX Sports Sun

On June 1st, the Baltimore Orioles will clash with the Tampa Bay Rays in what promises to be a captivating American League East showdown. The Orioles, with their youthful and energetic roster, have been surprising many with their competitive play. Meanwhile, the Rays continue to be a formidable force, relying on their strategic gameplay and depth. This matchup at Tropicana Field is set to be a crucial game for both teams as they battle for supremacy in their division.

vs Win Probabilities

The Tampa Bay Rays have a 60% win probability, reflecting their consistent performance and home-field advantage. The Rays’ strategic use of their bullpen and their ability to adapt to different game situations make them a tough opponent. On the other hand, the Baltimore Orioles have a 40% chance of winning, driven by their young and talented core, which has shown the ability to compete with the best. Their dynamic offense and improving pitching staff could tip the scales in their favor if they play to their potential.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

This game features two teams with contrasting styles. The Rays excel in their strategic approach, often using unconventional methods like openers and heavy bullpen usage to keep opponents off balance. Their lineup, featuring players like Randy Arozarena and Wander Franco, is capable of explosive innings. The Orioles, though less experienced, have a high-energy team with rising stars like Adley Rutschman and Gunnar Henderson. Their offensive output has been impressive, but their pitching, particularly the bullpen, has been inconsistent.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Orioles have been decent against the spread, covering in 52% of their games this season. They have a tendency to be involved in high-scoring games, with the over hitting in 57% of their contests. On the road, the Orioles have been competitive, often surprising stronger teams.

The Rays have been strong against the spread, covering in 61% of their games. They are frequently involved in lower-scoring games, with the under hitting in 54% of their matchups. At Tropicana Field, the Rays have a solid track record, making it tough for visiting teams to secure wins.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

Expect a tightly contested game between the Orioles and the Rays. The Rays’ strategic depth and home advantage give them a slight edge, but the Orioles’ young talent and offensive capabilities make them a dangerous opponent. A close game is likely, with the Rays potentially edging out the Orioles with a final score of 4-3. The Rays may cover the spread, but the total points could go under 8.0, highlighting the importance of every run in what should be a thrilling encounter.