Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastESPN

On June 1st, the Toronto Blue Jays will face off against the Pittsburgh Pirates in what promises to be a thrilling interleague matchup. With both teams vying for playoff positioning, this game holds significant implications. The Blue Jays, with their powerful lineup and strong pitching staff, will look to assert their dominance. Meanwhile, the Pirates, known for their scrappy play and resilience, aim to defend their home turf. This clash of styles and strategies will make for an exciting game that bettors won’t want to miss.

vs Win Probabilities

Based on recent performance metrics and season-long statistics, the Toronto Blue Jays have a 55% chance of winning this game. Their potent offense, led by sluggers like Vladimir Guerrero Jr. and Bo Bichette, combined with a solid starting rotation, gives them a slight edge. The Pirates, though underdogs with a 45% win probability, have shown tenacity and a knack for pulling off upsets, especially at home. Their young talent and effective bullpen could swing the game in their favor if they catch the Blue Jays on an off night.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

Analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of both teams provides a clearer picture of how this game might unfold. The Blue Jays boast one of the most formidable lineups in the league, with a mix of power and contact hitters that can overwhelm any pitching staff. Their starting pitchers, including the likes of Kevin Gausman and Alek Manoah, have the capability to shut down opposing lineups. On the other hand, the Pirates rely on their speed and situational hitting to manufacture runs. Their pitching staff, while not as star-studded, has been surprisingly effective, particularly their bullpen in high-leverage situations.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Blue Jays have been solid against the spread this season, covering in 58% of their games. They tend to perform well in games with higher run totals, with the over hitting in 60% of their matchups. Their road performance has also been noteworthy, maintaining a winning record away from the Rogers Centre.

The Pirates have struggled against the spread, covering in only 45% of their games. However, they have been more successful in low-scoring games, with the under hitting in 55% of their contests. At home, the Pirates have shown resilience, often playing tougher than their overall record might suggest.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

This matchup between the Blue Jays and the Pirates is expected to be closely contested. While the Blue Jays have the upper hand with their powerful lineup and strong starting pitchers, the Pirates’ ability to grind out at-bats and leverage their bullpen could keep the game within reach. Given the trends and current form, the prediction leans towards a narrow victory for the Blue Jays, with a final score likely around 5-4, narrowly covering the spread but with the total going over 8.5. This sets up an exciting game where every pitch could be crucial, making it a must-watch for fans and bettors alike.