Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastESPN

The upcoming match between the Boston Red Sox and the Detroit Tigers on May 30, 2024, promises to be a thrilling encounter. Both teams have shown flashes of brilliance this season, making this a highly anticipated game for fans and bettors alike. Boston, with its strong batting lineup, will face a Detroit team that has demonstrated resilience and tenacity on the mound. This clash of offensive power against defensive solidity sets the stage for an exciting and closely contested game.

vs Win Probabilities

Boston comes into this game with a win probability of approximately 57%. This estimation is based on their solid home performance and superior batting stats, which include a .270 team batting average and an average of 5.2 runs per game. Detroit, with a win probability of around 43%, relies heavily on its pitching staff, which has maintained a respectable ERA of 3.90. Detroit’s chances are bolstered by their ability to limit opponents’ scoring, particularly in tight games.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

Analyzing both teams reveals a game that could swing either way, depending on which team’s strengths prevail. Boston’s powerful batting lineup, featuring several players with an on-base percentage over .350, poses a significant challenge to any pitching staff. Their home field advantage at Fenway Park, where they have a strong winning record, cannot be overlooked. Conversely, Detroit’s pitching has been the backbone of their success this season. If their starters can hold Boston’s hitters in check and their bullpen performs as it has been, Detroit could very well steal a win.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Red Sox have been strong against the spread (ATS) this season, particularly at home. They have covered the spread in 60% of their games at Fenway Park and have been reliable in over scenarios, with the total going over in 55% of their games. Their offensive firepower has been a key factor in hitting the over more often than not.

The Tigers have been more unpredictable against the spread, covering in only 45% of their games on the road. However, they have shown a tendency to perform well in under scenarios, with 60% of their games going under the total points line. This trend highlights their strong pitching and less potent offense, often resulting in lower-scoring games.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

This game is expected to be a tight contest, with Boston’s offensive strength going up against Detroit’s solid pitching. The Red Sox are slight favorites, but the Tigers’ ability to keep games low-scoring could be a deciding factor. Given Boston’s home advantage and Detroit’s recent struggles on the road, the prediction leans towards a Boston win in a close and competitive game. A final scoreline of 5-4 in favor of the Red Sox seems plausible, considering both teams’ current form and betting trends.