Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastNBC Sports Chicago, NESN

On June 7th, the Chicago White Sox will face off against the Boston Red Sox in what promises to be a thrilling contest at Fenway Park. Both teams are striving to climb their respective divisional standings, making this game crucial for their postseason hopes. The White Sox bring a mix of youthful talent and veteran experience, while the Red Sox rely on their powerful lineup and home-field advantage to secure victories. This matchup is set to captivate both fans and bettors.

vs Win Probabilities

The Boston Red Sox have a 63% chance of winning, while the Chicago White Sox have a 37% chance. The Red Sox’s higher win probability is driven by their home-field advantage and potent offense. The White Sox, though underdogs, have a resilient lineup and a pitching staff capable of delivering strong performances, which could lead to an upset.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

The White Sox have been a competitive team this season, showing flashes of brilliance with their dynamic lineup and solid pitching. Their offense, led by key hitters, can produce runs in clusters, making them a constant threat. However, their pitching has been inconsistent at times, leading to some challenges in closing out games. The Red Sox, on the other hand, boast one of the most formidable offenses in the league. Their lineup is packed with power hitters and players who can get on base consistently. Additionally, their pitching staff, while not as dominant as their offense, has been reliable, especially at home.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The White Sox have struggled against the spread (ATS) this season, with a record of 26-32. On the road, they have covered the spread in 45% of their games. The over has hit in 55% of their games, suggesting a tendency for high-scoring affairs. Bettors should take into account the White Sox’s capability to engage in high-scoring games and their challenges in covering the spread when making their picks.

The Red Sox have been solid ATS, with a record of 34-24. At home, they cover the spread in 60% of their games. The over has hit in 52% of their games, indicating a slight inclination towards higher-scoring contests. The Red Sox’s consistent performance at Fenway Park and their ability to cover the spread make them a reliable option for bettors looking to back the favorite.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

Expect a high-energy game with both teams bringing their offensive firepower to the fore. The Red Sox’s home-field advantage and potent lineup give them a slight edge, but the White Sox’s potential for explosive innings ensures that this game will be competitive. A predicted final score could be 6-4 in favor of the Red Sox, with the total points slightly exceeding the set line. Bettors should consider the Red Sox’s strong ATS record and the potential for a high-scoring game when placing their wagers.