Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastESPN

The Chicago White Sox (CHW) are set to host the Toronto Blue Jays (TOR) on Wednesday, May 29, in what promises to be an electrifying matchup. Both teams have shown exceptional skill this season, making this game a crucial one for their standings. The White Sox, known for their strong batting lineup, will be looking to capitalize on their home advantage. Meanwhile, the Blue Jays, with their powerful offense and strategic pitching, aim to secure a win on the road. Fans and bettors can expect a highly competitive and thrilling game.

vs Win Probabilities

The Chicago White Sox have a 55% chance of winning this game, driven by their strong home-field advantage and recent performance. The Toronto Blue Jays have a 45% chance, buoyed by their robust batting lineup and strategic pitching. These probabilities reflect the teams’ current form, player statistics, and historical matchups.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

To understand how this game might unfold, it’s essential to analyze the strengths and weaknesses of both teams. Below, we delve into the key factors that could influence the outcome of this matchup.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The White Sox have covered the spread in three of their last five games, indicating their competitive edge. Their games have generally gone under the total points, with four out of the last five games staying below the set mark. This trend is largely due to their solid pitching staff, featuring standout performances from pitchers like Lucas Giolito and Lance Lynn. Offensively, players like José Abreu and Tim Anderson have been crucial in maintaining their scoring momentum.

The Blue Jays have covered the spread in four of their last five games, showcasing their consistent form. Their games have frequently gone over the total points, with three of the last five games surpassing the set mark. The Blue Jays’ lineup, powered by stars like Vladimir Guerrero Jr. and Bo Bichette, has been highly effective at generating runs. However, their pitching staff has shown some inconsistencies, leading to high-scoring games.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

This game is expected to be closely contested, with the White Sox’s home advantage and strong pitching giving them a slight edge over the Blue Jays’ powerful offense. Considering the trends and win probabilities, expect a competitive game with the White Sox narrowly emerging victorious. Our prediction: White Sox win 5-4, covering the spread and the total points staying under 8.5. This reflects the anticipated balance between the White Sox’s pitching strength and the Blue Jays’ offensive capabilities.