Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastBally Sports Ohio, Marquee Sports Network

On June 7th, the Cincinnati Reds will take on the Chicago Cubs in a pivotal National League Central matchup. Both teams are vying for playoff positions, and every game is crucial. The Reds have shown flashes of brilliance with their young talent, while the Cubs are looking to leverage their experience and home-field advantage to secure a win. This game is set to be an exciting contest that will capture the attention of fans and bettors alike.

vs Win Probabilities

The Chicago Cubs have a 62% chance of winning, while the Cincinnati Reds have a 38% chance. The Cubs’ higher probability is attributed to their home-field advantage and more consistent performance throughout the season. The Reds, although underdogs, have the capability to surprise with their explosive offense and developing pitching staff.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

The Reds have been a dynamic team this season, with a lineup that can score runs quickly and a pitching staff that, while inconsistent, has the potential to dominate on any given night. The Cubs have relied on their experienced core and solid bullpen to stay competitive. At Wrigley Field, the Cubs have been particularly strong, using their familiarity with the park’s unique conditions to their advantage.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Reds have struggled against the spread (ATS) this season, with a record of 26-31. On the road, they have covered the spread in 45% of their games. The over has hit in 57% of their games, suggesting a tendency for high-scoring affairs. Bettors should consider the Reds’ capability to participate in high-scoring games and their struggles ATS when making their picks.

The Cubs have been solid ATS, with a record of 32-25. At home, they have covered the spread in 55% of their games. The over has hit in 50% of their games, showing a balanced trend between high and low-scoring contests. The Cubs’ consistent performance at Wrigley Field and their balanced scoring trend make them a reliable option for bettors looking to back the favorite.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

Expect a competitive game with both teams bringing their strengths to the fore. The Cubs’ home-field advantage and more reliable performance make them the favorites, but the Reds’ potential for offensive explosions cannot be overlooked. A predicted final score could be 6-4 in favor of the Cubs, with the total points going slightly over the set line. Bettors should consider the Cubs’ strong ATS record and the potential for a high-scoring game when placing their bets.