Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastBally Sports Great Lakes, Bally Sports Ohio

The Cincinnati Reds and Cleveland Guardians are set for an engaging clash on June 12, 2024. Both teams are eager to climb their respective standings, making this interleague game a crucial contest. The Reds, with a mix of promising young players and seasoned veterans, will be looking to make a mark on the road. Meanwhile, the Guardians, leveraging their home-field advantage, aim to showcase their resilience and talent. Fans and bettors can anticipate a competitive matchup with plenty of action.

vs Win Probabilities

The Cleveland Guardians have a win probability of 58%, reflecting their home-field advantage and recent form. The Cincinnati Reds have a win probability of 42%, based on their mix of youth and experience. The Guardians’ lineup, featuring hitters like José Ramírez and Steven Kwan, gives them a notable edge. However, the Reds’ emerging talent and competitive spirit ensure they remain a formidable opponent.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

The Cincinnati Reds have shown promise this season, driven by a blend of young talent and experienced players. Jonathan India and Elly De La Cruz have been key contributors, providing offensive spark. Their pitching staff, led by Hunter Greene, has delivered solid performances, though the bullpen has been inconsistent, particularly on the road. This inconsistency could be a factor in this game against the Guardians’ strong lineup.

The Cleveland Guardians, despite some ups and downs, have been a resilient team. José Ramírez continues to be a standout performer, anchoring the lineup with his consistent hitting. The pitching staff, featuring Shane Bieber, has been reliable, and the bullpen has effectively closed out games. Progressive Field provides a significant home-field advantage that the Guardians will look to capitalize on.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Cincinnati Reds have been relatively strong against the spread (ATS) this season, covering in 54% of their games. They have also shown a trend towards the under, with 55% of their games finishing below the total points line. This trend suggests strong pitching performances and occasional struggles in generating consistent offense.

The Cleveland Guardians have covered the spread in 56% of their games and have leaned towards the under, with 58% of their games finishing below the total points line. This trend highlights their strong pitching and ability to keep games tight and low-scoring.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

Expect a tightly contested game with both teams showcasing their strengths. The Cleveland Guardians have a slight edge due to their home-field advantage and balanced team. However, the Reds’ emerging talent and solid pitching could keep the game close. Considering both teams’ trends and current form, a bet on the Guardians to win with the moneyline and the game to go under 8.0 runs seems reasonable. The final score prediction: Cleveland Guardians 4, Cincinnati Reds 3.