Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastESPN

The Cincinnati Reds (CIN) are set to host the St. Louis Cardinals (STL) on Wednesday, May 29, in a highly anticipated matchup at Great American Ball Park. Both teams are battling for a better position in their division, making this game crucial for their playoff aspirations. The Reds, with their explosive offense, will face off against the Cardinals’ balanced approach, which has been effective throughout the season. This game promises to be a thrilling encounter, filled with strategic plays and standout performances that will keep fans and bettors on the edge of their seats.

vs Win Probabilities

The win probabilities for this game are based on recent performance metrics and overall team strengths. The Cincinnati Reds have a 55% chance of winning, driven by their potent offensive lineup and home-field advantage. The St. Louis Cardinals, with a 45% win probability, are capable of causing an upset, thanks to their balanced roster and strong pitching staff. These probabilities take into account both teams’ current form, key player contributions, and historical performance data.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

This section will provide a comprehensive analysis of both teams, focusing on their strengths and weaknesses. Understanding these factors is essential for predicting the game’s outcome and making informed betting decisions. Below, we break down the key elements that could influence the result of this matchup.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Reds have covered the spread in three of their last five games, showcasing their ability to perform well against various opponents. They have been involved in high-scoring games, with four of their last five games going over the total points. Key players like Joey Votto and Jesse Winker have been instrumental in their offensive efforts, making the Reds a strong contender for over bets.

The Cardinals have covered the spread in four of their last five games, reflecting their consistent performance and resilience. Their games have generally stayed under the total points, with three of the last five games falling below the set mark. The Cardinals’ lineup, led by Paul Goldschmidt and Nolan Arenado, has been effective at producing runs, while their pitching staff has been crucial in maintaining low scores, making them a reliable pick for under bets.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

Considering the current form and statistical trends, this game is expected to be closely contested. The Reds’ powerful offense gives them a slight edge over the Cardinals’ balanced approach. However, the Cardinals’ ability to leverage their pitching and strategic play could make a significant impact. Our prediction: Reds win 6-4, covering the spread and the total points going over 9.0. This reflects the anticipated competitive nature of the game, with both teams likely to score consistently throughout the contest.