Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastESPN

The Detroit Tigers (DET) host the Pittsburgh Pirates (PIT) on Wednesday, May 29, in what promises to be a competitive clash. Both teams have shown flashes of potential throughout the season, with the Tigers relying on their youthful talent and the Pirates leveraging their experienced core. As the season progresses, every game becomes crucial for building momentum and confidence, making this matchup particularly significant. Fans and bettors alike will be keenly watching to see which team can edge out the other in this tightly contested game.

vs Win Probabilities

The Detroit Tigers have a 54% chance of winning this game, based on their recent performance metrics and home-field advantage. The Tigers’ lineup, featuring promising young talents, has shown the ability to deliver in key moments. The Pittsburgh Pirates have a 46% chance, driven by their balanced roster and solid pitching. These probabilities reflect the overall season performance, player statistics, and the impact of playing at Comerica Park.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

In this section, we will analyze the strengths and weaknesses of both teams, focusing on how these factors might influence the game’s outcome. This comprehensive breakdown will provide valuable insights for making informed betting decisions.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Tigers have covered the spread in three of their last five games, showcasing their ability to compete closely with various opponents. They have a mixed record in over/under scenarios, with two games going over and three under the set total points. Key players like Jeimer Candelario and Miguel Cabrera have been instrumental in their offensive efforts, while their pitching staff has shown resilience in crucial moments.

The Pirates have covered the spread in four of their last five games, reflecting their consistent performance and competitive spirit. Their games have generally stayed under the total points, with three of the last five games falling below the set mark. The Pirates’ lineup, led by Bryan Reynolds and Ke’Bryan Hayes, has been effective at producing runs, while their pitching staff has been crucial in maintaining low scores, making them a reliable pick for under bets.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

This game is expected to be a closely contested battle, with the Tigers’ youthful energy giving them a slight edge over the Pirates’ experienced lineup. However, the Pirates’ ability to leverage their pitching and strategic play could make a significant impact. Our prediction: Tigers win 5-4, covering the spread and the total points going over 8.5. This outcome reflects the anticipated competitive nature of the game, with both teams likely to score consistently throughout the contest.