Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastMASN

The Detroit Tigers and Washington Nationals are set for an engaging matchup on June 12, 2024. Both teams, while not currently leading their respective divisions, are eager to showcase their talents and secure a much-needed win. The Tigers, with a blend of emerging prospects and seasoned players, will be looking to make an impact on the road. Meanwhile, the Nationals, playing at home, will aim to leverage their home-field advantage and improve their standings. Fans and bettors alike can anticipate a closely fought contest.

vs Win Probabilities

The Washington Nationals have a win probability of 58%, reflecting their home-field advantage and slightly better overall performance. The Detroit Tigers have a win probability of 42%, based on their recent form and potential. The Nationals’ lineup, featuring hitters like Keibert Ruiz and CJ Abrams, provides a slight edge. However, the Tigers’ combination of emerging talent and solid pitching ensures they remain competitive.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

The Detroit Tigers have shown promise this season, driven by a mix of young talent and experienced players. Riley Greene and Spencer Torkelson have been key contributors to their offensive efforts. The pitching staff, led by Tarik Skubal, has delivered solid performances, though the bullpen has shown inconsistencies, particularly in high-leverage situations. Their road performance will be crucial in this matchup.

The Washington Nationals, despite a challenging season, have found ways to remain competitive. Keibert Ruiz and CJ Abrams have been standout performers, providing much-needed offensive firepower. The pitching staff, while not as strong as the Tigers’, has had notable performances from Josiah Gray and Patrick Corbin. The Nationals’ home-field advantage at Nationals Park could play a significant role in their favor.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Detroit Tigers have been relatively strong against the spread (ATS) this season, covering in 54% of their games. They have shown a trend towards the under, with 55% of their games finishing below the total points line. This trend suggests strong pitching performances and occasional struggles in generating consistent offense.

The Washington Nationals have covered the spread in 50% of their games and have leaned towards the over, with 57% of their games surpassing the total points line. This trend highlights their ability to score runs but also reflects their pitching vulnerabilities, leading to higher-scoring games.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

Expect a competitive game with both teams eager to secure a win. The Washington Nationals have a slight edge due to their home-field advantage and offensive potential. However, the Tigers’ solid pitching could keep the game close. Considering both teams’ trends and current form, a bet on the Nationals to win with the moneyline and the game to go under 8.5 runs seems reasonable. The final score prediction: Washington Nationals 4, Detroit Tigers 3.