Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV Broadcast

The Kansas City Royals are set to take on the Seattle Mariners on June 7th in a matchup that features teams at different points in their rebuilding phases. The Royals have been focused on developing their young talent, while the Mariners are pushing for a playoff spot with a mix of seasoned veterans and promising youngsters. This game promises to offer an intriguing contest as both teams vie for a critical win.

vs Win Probabilities

The Seattle Mariners have a 65% chance of winning, while the Kansas City Royals have a 35% chance. The Mariners’ higher win probability is influenced by their home-field advantage and more consistent overall performance this season. The Royals, although underdogs, have shown flashes of potential and could capitalize on key opportunities to pull off an upset.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

The Royals have had an up-and-down season, marked by the development of their young core. Their offense can be streaky but has shown the ability to produce big innings. The pitching staff, while featuring some promising arms, has struggled with consistency, often finding it difficult to shut down opposing lineups. The Mariners, conversely, have been steadier, with a balanced approach combining solid pitching and timely hitting. Their rotation has been effective, and their bullpen has been reliable in closing out games.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Royals have a record of 24-34 against the spread (ATS) this season. On the road, they have covered the spread in 42% of their games. The over has hit in 58% of their games, indicating a tendency for high-scoring affairs, driven by their inconsistent pitching. Bettors should consider the Royals’ challenges in covering the spread and their frequent involvement in games that hit the over when making their picks.

The Mariners have been more reliable ATS, with a record of 31-27. At home, they have covered the spread in 57% of their games. The over has hit in 51% of their games, showing a balanced trend between high and low-scoring contests. The Mariners’ consistent performance at T-Mobile Park and their ability to cover the spread make them a reliable option for bettors looking to back the favorite.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

Expect a competitive game with both teams bringing their strengths and weaknesses into play. The Mariners’ home-field advantage and more consistent performance give them a slight edge, but the Royals’ potential for offensive outbursts ensures that they cannot be taken lightly. A predicted final score could be 5-3 in favor of the Mariners, with the total points narrowly exceeding the set line. Bettors should consider the Marine