Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastBally Sports Southwest

The Los Angeles Dodgers and Texas Rangers are set to face off in what promises to be an electrifying game on June 12, 2024. The Dodgers, perennial contenders and a powerhouse in the National League, will be looking to dominate on the road. Meanwhile, the Rangers, showcasing a revitalized roster, are eager to prove their mettle at home. This game features top-tier talent and is expected to deliver high-stakes action that both fans and bettors will enjoy.

vs Win Probabilities

The Los Angeles Dodgers have a win probability of 62%, reflecting their strong overall performance and deep roster. The Texas Rangers, with a win probability of 38%, will look to leverage their home-field advantage and emerging talent. The Dodgers’ balanced lineup and robust pitching staff provide them with a clear edge, but the Rangers’ recent improvements cannot be overlooked.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

The Los Angeles Dodgers have been a dominant force this season, driven by a combination of powerful hitting and strong pitching. Mookie Betts and Freddie Freeman lead a potent lineup that can score runs in bunches. On the mound, Clayton Kershaw continues to deliver quality starts, supported by a reliable bullpen. However, the Dodgers have shown occasional vulnerabilities on the road, which could be a factor in this game.

The Texas Rangers, on the other hand, have shown significant improvement this season. Their lineup, featuring Adolis GarcĂ­a and Corey Seager, has been producing runs consistently. The pitching staff, while not as deep as the Dodgers’, has seen strong performances from Nathan Eovaldi and Dane Dunning. Playing at Globe Life Field gives the Rangers a boost, but they will need to bring their best to overcome the Dodgers.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Los Angeles Dodgers have been strong against the spread (ATS) this season, covering in 58% of their games. They have also shown a tendency towards the over, with 60% of their games exceeding the total points line. This trend highlights their ability to score runs and win by large margins.

The Texas Rangers have covered the spread in 52% of their games and have also leaned towards the over, with 55% of their games surpassing the total points line. This trend is reflective of their offensive improvements and occasional pitching struggles, leading to high-scoring games.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

Expect a competitive game with both teams showcasing their strengths. The Los Angeles Dodgers have a slight edge due to their balanced roster and strong pitching. However, the Rangers’ home-field advantage and improving lineup make them a formidable opponent. Considering both teams’ trends and current form, a bet on the Dodgers to win with the moneyline and the game to go over 9.0 runs seems reasonable. The final score prediction: Los Angeles Dodgers 6, Texas Rangers 4.