Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastBally Sports Florida, Bally Sports Great Lakes

The Miami Marlins will face off against the Cleveland Guardians on June 7th in a matchup that has significant implications for both teams as they strive to improve their standings. The Marlins have been a surprising contender this season with their blend of youth and experience, while the Guardians are aiming to solidify their position with consistent performances. This game is set to be an intriguing contest, promising excitement for fans and bettors alike.

vs Win Probabilities

The Cleveland Guardians have a 60% chance of winning, while the Miami Marlins have a 40% chance. The Guardians’ higher win probability is attributed to their home-field advantage and consistent pitching performances. The Marlins, while underdogs, have shown they can compete with any team, particularly with their aggressive approach at the plate and solid defensive plays.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

The Marlins have been one of the more surprising teams this season, with a lineup that features a mix of emerging stars and seasoned veterans. Their pitching staff, while young, has shown flashes of brilliance and has been key in their victories. The Guardians, on the other hand, have relied heavily on their pitching, which has been among the best in the league. Offensively, they have been consistent, if not spectacular, but their ability to manufacture runs and play small ball has been effective.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Marlins have a record of 28-30 against the spread (ATS) this season. On the road, they have covered the spread in 48% of their games. The over has hit in 54% of their games, indicating a tendency for higher-scoring contests. Bettors should consider the Marlins’ ability to cover spreads and their frequent involvement in games that hit the over when making their picks.

The Guardians have been reliable ATS, with a record of 33-25. At home, they have covered the spread in 58% of their games. The over has hit in 50% of their games, reflecting a balanced scoring trend. The Guardians’ strong performance at Progressive Field and their consistent ability to cover the spread make them a dependable option for bettors looking to back the favorite.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

Expect a closely contested game with both teams bringing their strengths to the fore. The Guardians’ home-field advantage and more consistent pitching give them a slight edge, but the Marlins’ dynamic offense and potential for big innings could make this a tightly fought battle. A predicted final score could be 5-3 in favor of the Guardians, with the total points staying just under the set line. Bettors should consider the Guardians’ solid ATS record and the potential for a game that stays under the total points when placing their wagers.