Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastESPN

On Thursday, May 30, the Milwaukee Brewers (MIL) will host the Chicago Cubs (CHC) in what promises to be an exciting divisional clash. Both teams are looking to make a statement as they jockey for position in the standings. The Brewers, with their formidable pitching staff, will look to hold off the Cubs’ dynamic offense. Meanwhile, the Cubs aim to leverage their recent form to secure a crucial road win. Fans can expect a tightly contested game filled with strategic plays and key performances.

vs Win Probabilities

The Milwaukee Brewers have a 58% chance of winning this game, bolstered by their strong pitching rotation and home-field advantage. The Chicago Cubs have a 42% chance, driven by their potent lineup and recent performance. These probabilities are calculated based on recent game results, individual player statistics, and overall team metrics.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

To provide a thorough analysis, we will examine the key strengths and weaknesses of both teams. Understanding these factors is essential for predicting the outcome and making informed betting decisions.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Brewers have covered the spread in three of their last five games, demonstrating their ability to perform under pressure. Their games have generally gone under the total points, with four of the last five games staying below the set mark. This trend can be attributed to their exceptional pitching staff, led by Corbin Burnes and Brandon Woodruff, who have consistently limited opposing teams’ scoring opportunities. Offensively, Christian Yelich and Willy Adames have been key contributors to the Brewers’ success.

The Cubs have covered the spread in four of their last five games, showcasing their competitive edge and ability to stay in games. Their games have frequently gone over the total points, with three of the last five games surpassing the set mark. The Cubs’ lineup, featuring power hitters like Kris Bryant and Anthony Rizzo, has been effective in generating runs. However, their pitching staff has shown some inconsistencies, leading to high-scoring contests.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

This game is expected to be a close and competitive battle. The Brewers’ strong pitching gives them a slight edge, but the Cubs’ dynamic offense poses a significant threat. Considering the trends and win probabilities, expect a competitive game with the Brewers narrowly emerging victorious. Our prediction: Brewers win 5-4, covering the spread and the total points staying under 8.5. This reflects the anticipated balance between the Brewers’ pitching strength and the Cubs’ offensive capabilities.