Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastSportsnet, Bally Sports Wisconsin

The Milwaukee Brewers and Toronto Blue Jays are set for an exciting clash on June 12, 2024. With both teams in contention for playoff spots, this game promises to be a thrilling encounter. The Brewers, led by their stellar pitching staff, are looking to secure a crucial win on the road. Meanwhile, the Blue Jays, powered by a dynamic offense, aim to defend their home turf at the Rogers Centre. Fans and bettors can anticipate a tightly contested game with plenty of action.

vs Win Probabilities

The Toronto Blue Jays hold a win probability of 57%, reflecting their strong home record and offensive capabilities. The Brewers have a win probability of 43%, based on their excellent pitching and recent form. The Blue Jays’ lineup, featuring stars like Vladimir Guerrero Jr. and Bo Bichette, gives them an edge, especially at home. However, the Brewers’ pitching staff, anchored by Corbin Burnes, presents a formidable challenge.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

Both teams bring unique strengths to this matchup, making it an intriguing game for bettors. The following analysis delves into these strengths and how they might influence the game’s outcome.

The Milwaukee Brewers’ success this season has been driven by their dominant pitching staff. Corbin Burnes has been outstanding, and the bullpen, featuring Devin Williams, has been reliable in closing out games. Offensively, the Brewers have been solid, with Christian Yelich and Willy Adames leading the charge. However, their road performance has been inconsistent, which could be a factor in this game.

The Toronto Blue Jays boast one of the most potent offenses in the league. Vladimir Guerrero Jr. and Bo Bichette are having stellar seasons, providing the team with consistent run production. Their pitching staff, led by Kevin Gausman, has been effective but occasionally inconsistent. The home advantage at the Rogers Centre, combined with their offensive firepower, makes them a tough opponent.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Milwaukee Brewers have performed well against the spread (ATS) this season, covering in 58% of their games. They’ve also shown a tendency towards the under, with 53% of their games finishing below the total points line. This trend indicates strong pitching performances often keeping scores lower.

The Toronto Blue Jays have been slightly less reliable ATS, covering in 52% of their games. However, they’ve leaned towards the over, with 57% of their games exceeding the total points line. This trend is reflective of their high-scoring offense and occasional pitching struggles, especially in home games.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

This matchup is set to be a close one, with both teams showcasing their strengths. The Toronto Blue Jays, with their powerful offense and home-field advantage, have a slight edge. However, the Brewers’ strong pitching could keep the game tight. Considering both teams’ trends and current form, a bet on the Blue Jays to win with the moneyline and the game to go over 8.5 runs seems reasonable. The final score prediction: Toronto Blue Jays 5, Milwaukee Brewers 4.