Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastMLB Network

The matchup between the New York Mets and the Arizona Diamondbacks on May 30, 2024, is set to be an exciting game that could have significant implications for both teams as they push towards the end of the regular season. Both the Mets and the Diamondbacks have shown competitive edges this year, making this game one to watch. The Mets, boasting a formidable pitching staff, will look to stifle Arizona’s dynamic and aggressive offense. Conversely, the Diamondbacks will aim to leverage their home-field advantage to secure a vital win.

vs Win Probabilities

The New York Mets enter this game with a win probability of about 54%. This figure is supported by their exceptional pitching staff, featuring a team ERA of 3.45, and their ability to perform under pressure. On the other hand, the Arizona Diamondbacks have a win probability of 46%. Arizona’s strong offensive lineup, which averages 4.8 runs per game, along with their home-field advantage at Chase Field, enhances their competitive stance.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

In this highly anticipated game, the Mets’ pitching will be crucial against the Diamondbacks’ potent offense. The Mets’ rotation, led by ace pitchers, has been consistent in limiting runs and striking out batters at a high rate. However, Arizona’s ability to generate runs, particularly at home, makes them a formidable opponent. This game will likely hinge on the Mets’ capacity to neutralize Arizona’s key hitters and the Diamondbacks’ ability to break through New York’s pitching.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Mets have been solid against the spread (ATS) this season, especially on the road, where they have covered the spread in 58% of their games. They have also been reliable in under scenarios, with the total going under in 60% of their matches due to their strong pitching and lower-scoring games.

The Diamondbacks have shown mixed results against the spread, covering in just 50% of their home games. However, they have been involved in higher-scoring games, with the total going over in 57% of their contests. This trend is driven by their explosive offense and less consistent pitching performances.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

Expect a closely fought game with the Mets’ pitching prowess facing off against the Diamondbacks’ offensive strength. The Mets are slightly favored due to their superior pitching, but Arizona’s home-field advantage cannot be ignored. A final score prediction would see the Mets narrowly edging out the Diamondbacks, perhaps with a score of 5-4, reflecting the balance of strong pitching and offensive capabilities from both teams.