Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastESPN

The New York Mets (NYM) are set to host the Los Angeles Dodgers (LAD) on Wednesday, May 29, in a highly anticipated matchup at Citi Field. Both teams are vying for top positions in their respective divisions, making this game crucial for their playoff aspirations. The Mets, with their strong pitching rotation, will look to hold off the Dodgers’ formidable lineup. This game promises to be a thrilling contest, with both teams bringing their best to the field. Fans and bettors alike should be in for an exciting evening of baseball.

vs Win Probabilities

The Los Angeles Dodgers have a 60% chance of winning this game, reflecting their recent form and overall season performance. Their lineup, featuring stars like Mookie Betts and Cody Bellinger, provides consistent offensive firepower. The New York Mets have a 40% chance, bolstered by their strong pitching rotation led by Jacob deGrom and the advantage of playing at home. These probabilities are based on comprehensive performance metrics and current team dynamics.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

Analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of both teams is crucial for predicting the outcome of this game. In this section, we will break down key factors that could influence the result, providing valuable insights for making informed betting decisions.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Mets have covered the spread in three of their last five games, showcasing their ability to stay competitive against tough opponents. Their games have typically been low-scoring, with four of the last five games going under the total points. This trend is largely due to their strong pitching and relatively inconsistent offensive performance. Key players like Pete Alonso and Francisco Lindor need to step up for the Mets to have a better chance against the Dodgers.

The Dodgers have covered the spread in four of their last five games, reflecting their dominance and consistency. Their games have frequently gone over the total points, with three of the last five games surpassing the set mark. The Dodgers’ lineup, including power hitters like Max Muncy and Justin Turner, has been prolific, often compensating for any pitching inconsistencies. Their bullpen, however, remains a crucial factor in close games.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

This game is expected to be closely contested, with the Dodgers’ powerful offense giving them a slight edge over the Mets’ robust pitching. The Mets’ home-field advantage and strong starting rotation will play a key role in keeping the game competitive. Considering the trends and win probabilities, expect a tight game with the Dodgers narrowly emerging victorious. Our prediction: Dodgers win 4-3, covering the spread and the total points staying under 7.5. This outcome reflects the expected balance between the Dodgers’ offensive prowess and the Mets’ pitching strength.