Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastBally Sports Florida, SNY

The New York Mets and Miami Marlins are set to face off on June 12, 2024, in what promises to be an exciting divisional matchup. The Mets, with their star-studded lineup and strong pitching staff, will be looking to assert their dominance on the road. Meanwhile, the Marlins, known for their emerging talent and home-field resilience, will aim to challenge their division rivals. This game offers plenty of intrigue for fans and bettors alike.

vs Win Probabilities

The New York Mets have a win probability of 62%, reflecting their overall performance and deep roster. The Miami Marlins have a win probability of 38%, based on their recent form and home-field advantage. The Mets’ lineup, featuring stars like Pete Alonso and Francisco Lindor, gives them a notable edge. However, the Marlins’ youthful energy and solid pitching staff ensure they remain competitive.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

The New York Mets have been a force this season, driven by their powerful lineup and stellar pitching. Pete Alonso continues to be a home run threat, while Francisco Lindor adds versatility and consistency to the offense. On the mound, Max Scherzer has been a dominant force, supported by a reliable bullpen. However, the Mets have shown occasional vulnerabilities on the road, which could be a factor in this game against the Marlins.

The Miami Marlins, though not as formidable on paper, have shown resilience and potential, especially at home. Jazz Chisholm Jr. and Jesús Sánchez have been key contributors to their offensive production. The pitching staff, led by Sandy Alcantara, has delivered solid performances, though the bullpen has shown inconsistencies, particularly in high-leverage situations. The Marlins’ ability to leverage their home-field advantage will be crucial in this matchup.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The New York Mets have been strong against the spread (ATS) this season, covering in 58% of their games. They have also shown a tendency towards the over, with 60% of their games exceeding the total points line. This trend highlights their offensive capabilities and ability to win by large margins.

The Miami Marlins have covered the spread in 50% of their games and have leaned towards the under, with 55% of their games finishing below the total points line. This trend indicates their occasional offensive struggles and reliance on pitching to keep games close and low-scoring.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

Expect a competitive game with both teams showcasing their strengths. The New York Mets have a slight edge due to their powerful lineup and strong pitching. However, the Marlins’ home-field advantage and key players could keep the game tight. Considering both teams’ trends and current form, a bet on the Mets to win with the moneyline and the game to go over 8.0 runs seems prudent. The final score prediction: New York Mets 5, Miami Marlins 3.