Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastESPN

The New York Yankees will face off against the Los Angeles Dodgers on June 7th in a matchup that promises to be an exciting clash between two of the most storied franchises in Major League Baseball. Both teams are packed with star power and are in the thick of the playoff hunt, making this game crucial for their postseason aspirations. Fans and bettors alike can look forward to a game filled with high drama and intense competition.

vs Win Probabilities

The Los Angeles Dodgers have a 58% chance of winning, while the New York Yankees have a 42% chance. This estimation is based on the Dodgers’ home-field advantage and their balanced team performance throughout the season. The Yankees, while slightly trailing in win probability, bring a potent lineup and solid pitching staff that can turn the game in their favor, particularly if they capitalize on key scoring opportunities.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

The Yankees have been a powerhouse in the American League, boasting one of the most formidable lineups in baseball. Their ability to hit for power and average makes them a constant threat. Their pitching staff, headlined by their ace, has been effective but occasionally inconsistent. The Dodgers, on the other hand, are known for their deep and versatile roster. They have a strong rotation and a bullpen capable of closing out tight games. Their offense, led by a mix of veterans and young stars, is both dynamic and relentless.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Yankees have a record of 29-27 against the spread (ATS) this season. On the road, they have covered the spread in 50% of their games. The over has hit in 53% of their games, indicating a tendency for high-scoring contests, driven by their powerful lineup. Bettors should note the Yankees’ capability to cover spreads and their propensity for overs when considering their bets.

The Dodgers have been strong ATS, with a record of 34-22. They cover the spread in 60% of their home games, reflecting their dominance at Dodger Stadium. The over has hit in 50% of their games, showing a balanced trend between high and low-scoring games. Given their home advantage and consistent performance, the Dodgers are a reliable pick for those looking to back the favorite.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

Expect a tightly contested game with both teams bringing their A-game. The Dodgers’ home-field advantage and consistent performance give them a slight edge. However, the Yankees’ explosive lineup and ability to score in bunches could make this a closer game than the odds suggest. A predicted final score could be 5-4 in favor of the Dodgers, with the total points narrowly exceeding the set line. Bettors should consider the Dodgers’ strong ATS record and the potential for a high-scoring game when placing their wagers.