Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastESPN

The Philadelphia Phillies are set to face off against the St. Louis Cardinals in what promises to be a thrilling game on June 2nd. Both teams have shown competitive edges this season, making this match a must-watch for baseball fans and betting enthusiasts alike. With key players on both sides looking to make an impact, this game is crucial for playoff positioning and could have significant implications as the season progresses.

vs Win Probabilities

The Phillies have a 55% win probability, attributed to their solid home record and effective pitching rotation. Their lineup, featuring strong hitters like Bryce Harper and Trea Turner, gives them an edge offensively. The Cardinals, with a 45% win probability, are not far behind. Their balanced attack and resilient defense keep them in contention, especially with star players like Nolan Arenado and Paul Goldschmidt performing well.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

This game features two teams with distinct strengths and a few notable weaknesses. The Phillies boast a formidable offense, powered by heavy hitters and a reliable bullpen. However, their inconsistency in clutch situations has occasionally cost them games. The Cardinals, meanwhile, bring a balanced team with a mix of veteran leadership and young talent. Their defense is top-notch, but their pitching staff has been vulnerable to high-scoring offenses. Below, we delve into the specifics of these trends and how they might affect the game.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Phillies have covered the spread in five of their last seven home games. They tend to perform well in high-stakes situations at Citizens Bank Park, and their games have often hit the over, particularly when their offense is firing on all cylinders. However, they have struggled slightly against teams with winning records.

The Cardinals have been strong against the spread on the road, covering in six of their last eight away games. Their defensive prowess has often kept games under the total points line, especially in low-scoring duels. However, they have found it challenging to cover the spread against top-tier offensive teams.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

This matchup is poised to be a close game, with both teams bringing their best to the field. The Phillies, playing at home, have a slight advantage, but the Cardinals’ resilience and defensive strength cannot be overlooked. Expect a competitive game with the Phillies edging out the Cardinals in a tight contest. The final score is likely to be around 5-4 in favor of Philadelphia, just covering the spread and pushing the total points to the over.