Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastESPN

This Saturday, the Atlanta Braves (ATL) face off against the Pittsburgh Pirates (PIT). As the season heats up, both teams are eager to secure a crucial win. The Braves have been strong contenders with a powerful lineup and solid pitching, while the Pirates have shown flashes of brilliance and resilience. This matchup promises a thrilling contest, making it a must-watch for baseball fans and bettors alike.

vs Win Probabilities

Based on current performance metrics, the Atlanta Braves have a 60% chance of winning this game. Their robust lineup, featuring sluggers like Ronald Acuña Jr. and Freddie Freeman, along with a dependable pitching staff, makes them the favorites. The Pittsburgh Pirates, with a 40% win probability, are the underdogs but have shown they can compete with top teams. Their win probability reflects their potential to cause an upset, especially if their key players deliver strong performances.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

In this section, we will analyze the strengths and weaknesses of both teams. Understanding these factors is crucial for predicting the game’s outcome and making informed betting decisions. Let’s dive into the specifics that could influence this matchup.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Braves have covered the spread in four of their last five games, indicating a strong recent form. They have a balanced record in over/under scenarios, with three games going over and two under the set total points. The Braves’ powerful batting lineup and consistent pitching have been key factors in their performance, making them a reliable pick for bettors.

The Pirates have struggled against the spread recently, covering in only two of their last five games. However, their games have frequently gone over the total points, with four out of the last five games surpassing the set mark. The Pirates’ offense, led by players like Bryan Reynolds and Ke’Bryan Hayes, has been productive, but their pitching staff has shown inconsistencies, affecting their overall performance.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

This game is expected to be a tightly contested battle, with the Braves’ strong lineup giving them a slight edge over the Pirates. However, the Pirates’ potential to cause an upset cannot be overlooked, especially if their key players step up. Considering the trends and win probabilities, expect a competitive game with the Braves emerging victorious. Our prediction: Braves win 5-3, covering the spread and the total points going over 8.5.