Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastESPN

The Tampa Bay Rays (TB) are set to host the Oakland Athletics (OAK) on Wednesday, May 29, in what promises to be a compelling matchup. Both teams have demonstrated strong performances this season, with the Rays relying on their dynamic pitching staff and the Athletics showcasing their powerful offense. As each team vies for a pivotal win to bolster their standings, fans and bettors alike can expect an exciting game filled with strategic plays and standout moments.

vs Win Probabilities

The Tampa Bay Rays have a 58% chance of winning this game, driven by their strong pitching and home-field advantage. The Oakland Athletics have a 42% chance of victory, supported by their robust batting lineup and recent form. These probabilities are based on comprehensive performance metrics, including recent game results, player statistics, and head-to-head matchups.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

To make an informed prediction, it is essential to analyze the strengths and weaknesses of both teams. Below, we delve into the key factors that could influence the outcome of this matchup, providing valuable insights for bettors.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Rays have covered the spread in four of their last five games, reflecting their strong and consistent performance. Their games have generally been low-scoring, with three of the last five games going under the total points. This trend can be attributed to their exceptional pitching staff, led by Tyler Glasnow and Shane McClanahan, who have been instrumental in keeping opponents’ scoring in check. Offensively, players like Randy Arozarena and Brandon Lowe have been crucial in securing victories.

The Athletics have covered the spread in three of their last five games, demonstrating their competitiveness and ability to perform against strong teams. Their games have frequently gone over the total points, with four of the last five games surpassing the set mark. This trend is driven by their potent offense, featuring key players like Matt Olson and Matt Chapman, who have consistently contributed to high-scoring games. However, their pitching has shown some inconsistencies, leading to fluctuating performances.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

This game is expected to be closely contested, with the Rays’ pitching giving them a slight edge over the Athletics’ powerful offense. The home-field advantage and recent form favor the Rays, but the Athletics’ potential for high-scoring bursts cannot be overlooked. Our prediction: Rays win 5-3, covering the spread and the total points staying under 8.0. This reflects the anticipated balance between the Rays’ pitching strength and the Athletics’ offensive capabilities.