Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastESPN

On Wednesday, May 29, the San Diego Padres (SD) will host the Miami Marlins (MIA) in a game that promises plenty of excitement. The Padres, with their formidable lineup and strong pitching staff, aim to continue their push for a playoff spot. Meanwhile, the Marlins are looking to prove their mettle against a top-tier team. Both teams have shown flashes of brilliance this season, making this matchup a compelling one for fans and bettors alike.

vs Win Probabilities

The San Diego Padres have a 60% chance of winning this game, driven by their powerful batting order and solid pitching performances. The Miami Marlins have a 40% chance, reflecting their potential to upset stronger teams with strategic play and emerging talent. These probabilities are based on the teams’ recent performances, head-to-head statistics, and overall season metrics.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

To understand how this game might play out, we need to delve into the strengths and weaknesses of both teams. This analysis will provide insights into the factors that could influence the outcome and help bettors make informed decisions.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Padres have covered the spread in four of their last five games, showcasing their consistent performance and resilience. Their games have generally gone under the total points, with three out of the last five games staying below the set mark. Key players like Fernando Tatis Jr. and Manny Machado have been instrumental in their offensive output, while their pitching staff, led by Yu Darvish and Blake Snell, has kept opposing offenses in check.

The Marlins have struggled against the spread, covering in only two of their last five games. However, they have shown a tendency to participate in high-scoring games, with four out of their last five games going over the total points. The Marlins’ lineup, featuring standout performers like Jazz Chisholm Jr. and Jesús Aguilar, has been effective at generating runs, though their pitching staff has been inconsistent.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

Given the current form and statistical trends, this game is expected to be a closely contested battle. The Padres’ strong lineup and solid pitching give them a slight edge over the Marlins. However, the Marlins’ potential to score runs quickly makes them a formidable opponent. Our prediction: Padres win 5-3, covering the spread and the total points staying under 8.0. This outcome reflects the anticipated balance between the Padres’ pitching strength and the Marlins’ offensive capabilities.