Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastESPN

The San Francisco Giants face off against the New York Mets in a highly anticipated clash at Citi Field this Saturday. With both teams in the hunt for playoff spots, this game promises intense action and strategic maneuvers. The Giants have shown resilience throughout the season, while the Mets have consistently demonstrated their batting prowess. As these two titans of baseball collide, fans can expect a nail-biting encounter filled with high stakes and dramatic moments.

vs Win Probabilities

The win probabilities are based on recent performance metrics, player form, and historical data. The San Francisco Giants are given a 55% chance of winning, reflecting their consistent performance and strong pitching rotation. The New York Mets have a 45% chance, owing to their powerful batting lineup and home-field advantage at Citi Field. These probabilities highlight the competitive nature of this matchup, suggesting a closely contested game.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

In this section, we will delve into the detailed analysis of both teams, focusing on their strengths, weaknesses, and key players. This comprehensive breakdown will help bettors make informed decisions by understanding the dynamics that could influence the outcome of the game.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Giants have covered the spread in four of their last five games, showing a solid performance against various opponents. They have a balanced record in over/under scenarios, with three games going over and two under the set total points. Their pitching staff, led by ace Logan Webb, has been instrumental in keeping scores low, making them a reliable pick for under bets.

The Mets have struggled against the spread recently, covering in only two of their last five games. However, their games have frequently gone over the total points, with four out of the last five games surpassing the set mark. The Mets’ batting order, featuring stars like Pete Alonso and Francisco Lindor, has been prolific, often compensating for their pitching inconsistencies.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

This game is poised to be a tightly contested battle with both teams bringing unique strengths to the table. The Giants’ strong pitching might edge out the Mets’ batting, but playing at home gives the Mets a significant boost. Considering the trends and win probabilities, expect a close game with a slight edge to the Giants. Our prediction: Giants win 5-4, covering the spread and the total points going over 8.5.