Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastESPN

The San Francisco Giants (SF) are set to host the Philadelphia Phillies (PHI) on Tuesday, May 28, in a game that promises to be a thrilling contest between two competitive teams. The Giants, riding on their strong pitching and solid defense, aim to maintain their lead in the standings. Meanwhile, the Phillies, with their powerful lineup and aggressive playstyle, look to gain ground in their division. This matchup is crucial for both teams, making it an exciting watch for fans and a strategic bet for enthusiasts.

vs Win Probabilities

The San Francisco Giants have a 57% chance of winning this game, based on their recent performance metrics and home-field advantage. Their strong pitching rotation, featuring ace pitchers like Kevin Gausman, gives them a slight edge. The Philadelphia Phillies have a 43% chance of victory, driven by their potent offense led by Bryce Harper and J.T. Realmuto. These probabilities reflect the overall season performance, player statistics, and the impact of playing at Oracle Park.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

In this section, we will delve into the detailed analysis of both teams, highlighting their key strengths and potential weaknesses. Understanding these factors is essential for predicting the game’s outcome and making informed betting decisions. Let’s dive into the specifics that could influence this matchup.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Giants have covered the spread in three of their last five games, demonstrating consistent form and resilience. Their games have generally stayed under the total points, with four of the last five games falling below the set mark. Key players like Buster Posey and Brandon Crawford have been crucial in their offensive and defensive efforts, making the Giants a reliable pick for low-scoring games.

The Phillies have covered the spread in two of their last five games, indicating some variability in their performance. However, their games have frequently gone over the total points, with three of the last five games surpassing the set mark. The Phillies’ lineup, powered by Rhys Hoskins and Andrew McCutchen, has been effective at producing runs, though their pitching has shown some inconsistencies.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

This game is expected to be a closely contested battle, with the Giants’ strong pitching giving them a slight advantage over the Phillies’ powerful offense. The home-field advantage and recent form favor the Giants, but the Phillies’ ability to score runs quickly cannot be underestimated. Our prediction: Giants win 4-3, covering the spread and the total points staying under 8.0. This reflects the anticipated tight nature of the game, with both teams likely to rely heavily on their key players to secure a win.