Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastESPN

The San Francisco Giants (SF) are set to host the Philadelphia Phillies (PHI) on Wednesday, May 29, in a matchup that promises excitement and intensity. Both teams are in the thick of their respective division races, making every game crucial. The Giants, with their formidable pitching staff, will look to hold off the Phillies’ potent lineup. Meanwhile, the Phillies aim to capitalize on their offensive firepower to secure a win on the road. This game is pivotal for both teams as they strive for postseason positioning.

vs Win Probabilities

The San Francisco Giants have a 57% chance of winning this game, thanks to their strong pitching and home-field advantage. Their rotation, led by stars like Kevin Gausman, has been dominant this season. On the other hand, the Philadelphia Phillies have a 43% chance of victory, driven by their powerful hitters such as Bryce Harper and J.T. Realmuto. These probabilities reflect both teams’ current form, individual performances, and statistical analysis.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

To make an informed betting decision, it’s essential to understand the strengths and weaknesses of both teams. In this analysis, we will delve into the key factors that could influence the outcome of the game.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Giants have covered the spread in three of their last five games, showcasing their competitive edge and ability to perform under pressure. Their games tend to be low-scoring, with four out of the last five games going under the total points. This trend is largely due to their exceptional pitching and solid defensive play. Key players like Buster Posey and Brandon Crawford have been crucial in maintaining this form.

The Phillies have covered the spread in two of their last five games, indicating some variability in their performance. Their games have frequently gone over the total points, with three out of the last five games surpassing the set mark. This trend is driven by their high-powered offense, which is capable of putting up runs quickly. However, their pitching staff has struggled with consistency, leading to high-scoring affairs.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

This game is expected to be a tightly contested battle. The Giants’ pitching gives them a slight edge, but the Phillies’ offense could easily tilt the game in their favor if they catch fire. Considering the trends and win probabilities, expect a competitive game with the Giants emerging narrowly victorious. Our prediction: Giants win 4-3, covering the spread and the total points staying under 8.0. This reflects the expected balance between the Giants’ pitching prowess and the Phillies’ offensive capabilities.