Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastNBC Sports Chicago, ROOT Sports Northwest

The Seattle Mariners and Chicago White Sox are set for an intriguing clash on June 12, 2024. Both teams are vying for playoff contention, making this game crucial for their respective campaigns. The Mariners, known for their dynamic young talent and solid pitching, will face a White Sox team that boasts a powerful lineup and a strong home-field advantage. Fans can look forward to a high-energy game with significant implications.

vs Win Probabilities

The Chicago White Sox hold a win probability of 58%, bolstered by their strong home performance and offensive firepower. The Seattle Mariners have a win probability of 42%, supported by their reliable pitching and recent form. The White Sox’s lineup, featuring sluggers like Luis Robert and Eloy Jiménez, gives them a notable advantage. However, the Mariners’ pitching staff, led by Logan Gilbert, ensures they remain competitive.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

The Seattle Mariners have built their season around strong pitching and emerging young talent. Logan Gilbert has been a standout performer, consistently delivering quality starts. The bullpen, anchored by Paul Sewald, has been dependable in closing games. Offensively, the Mariners rely on players like Julio Rodríguez and Ty France to generate runs. However, their performance on the road has been mixed, which could impact this game.

The Chicago White Sox are characterized by their powerful lineup. Luis Robert and Eloy Jiménez are key figures who can change the game with their hitting. Their pitching staff, while effective, has shown inconsistency, especially in high-pressure situations. At Guaranteed Rate Field, the White Sox enjoy a significant home-field advantage, which they will look to capitalize on in this matchup.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Seattle Mariners have performed well against the spread (ATS) this season, covering in 56% of their games. They have also shown a tendency towards the under, with 53% of their games finishing below the total points line. This trend indicates strong pitching performances often keeping scores lower.

The Chicago White Sox have covered the spread in 54% of their games and have leaned towards the over, with 57% of their games surpassing the total points line. This trend reflects their high-scoring offense and occasional pitching struggles, leading to higher-scoring games.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

Expect a tightly contested game with both teams bringing their strengths to the forefront. The Chicago White Sox have a slight edge due to their home-field advantage and powerful lineup. However, the Mariners’ strong pitching could keep the game close. Considering both teams’ trends and current form, a bet on the White Sox to win with the moneyline and the game to go over 8.5 runs seems prudent. The final score prediction: Chicago White Sox 5, Seattle Mariners 4.