Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastESPN

The Seattle Mariners (SEA) are set to host the Houston Astros (HOU) on Tuesday, May 28, in what promises to be a compelling matchup. Both teams are vying for a better position in the standings, with the Mariners looking to leverage their home-field advantage and the Astros aiming to showcase their championship pedigree. This game is a crucial one for both teams, and with their contrasting styles and strategic approaches, fans and bettors can expect an intense and closely fought contest.

vs Win Probabilities

The Houston Astros have a 60% chance of winning this game, based on their recent performance metrics and overall season strength. The Astros’ combination of a powerful offense and reliable pitching staff gives them the edge. Meanwhile, the Seattle Mariners have a 40% chance, bolstered by their home-field advantage and a lineup capable of delivering under pressure. These probabilities take into account both teams’ current form, key player contributions, and historical performance data.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

Understanding the strengths and weaknesses of both teams is essential for predicting the outcome of this game. Below, we delve into a detailed analysis of the Mariners and the Astros, highlighting key factors that could influence the result.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Mariners have covered the spread in three of their last five games, demonstrating their ability to compete closely with their opponents. They have a mixed record in over/under scenarios, with two games going over and three under the set total points. Key players like Mitch Haniger and Kyle Seager have been critical to their offensive efforts, while their pitching staff has shown resilience in crucial moments.

The Astros have covered the spread in four of their last five games, reflecting their strong form and consistency. Their games have generally gone over the total points, with three of the last five games surpassing the set mark. The Astros’ lineup, featuring stars like José Altuve and Alex Bregman, has been prolific, supported by a pitching rotation that includes standout performances from pitchers like Zack Greinke.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

Considering the current form and statistical trends, this game is expected to be a closely contested battle. The Astros’ stronger lineup and recent performance give them a slight advantage over the Mariners. However, the Mariners’ potential to leverage their home-field advantage and deliver under pressure makes them a formidable opponent. Our prediction: Astros win 5-3, covering the spread and the total points going over 8.5. This outcome reflects the anticipated competitive nature of the game, with both teams likely to score consistently.