Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastBally Sports Midwest, AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain

The St. Louis Cardinals are set to face the Colorado Rockies on June 7th in a matchup that showcases two teams with contrasting fortunes this season. The Cardinals have been a formidable force with their balanced roster, while the Rockies are looking to leverage their home-field advantage at Coors Field to gain a crucial win. This game is poised to be an exciting contest, offering plenty of intrigue for fans and bettors alike.

vs Win Probabilities

The St. Louis Cardinals have a 62% chance of winning, while the Colorado Rockies have a 38% chance. The Cardinals’ higher win probability is influenced by their stronger overall roster and consistent performances. The Rockies, despite being underdogs, have the potential to exploit their high-altitude home-field advantage, which often leads to high-scoring games.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

The Cardinals have been one of the stronger teams in the National League, with a lineup that features a mix of power and contact hitters, as well as a pitching staff that has been reliable throughout the season. Their bullpen has also been effective in closing out games. The Rockies, while struggling overall, have shown they can be competitive at Coors Field. Their offense, boosted by the hitter-friendly conditions of their home park, can produce runs in bunches, though their pitching staff has often been a weakness.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Cardinals have a record of 33-26 against the spread (ATS) this season. On the road, they have covered the spread in 55% of their games. The over has hit in 48% of their games, indicating a relatively balanced trend between high and low-scoring affairs. Bettors should consider the Cardinals’ strong performance ATS and their ability to adapt to different ballparks when making their picks.

The Rockies have struggled ATS, with a record of 25-34. At home, they have covered the spread in 45% of their games. The over has hit in 60% of their games, reflecting the high-scoring nature of games played at Coors Field. Bettors should take into account the Rockies’ tendency for high-scoring games and their challenges in covering the spread when placing their wagers.


Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

Expect a high-energy game with both teams looking to capitalize on their strengths. The Cardinals’ balanced roster and consistent play give them a slight edge, but the Rockies’ potential for offensive explosions at Coors Field ensures that the game could be closer than expected. A predicted final score could be 7-5 in favor of the Cardinals, with the total points exceeding the set line due to the high-scoring environment. Bettors should consider the Cardi