Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastAT&T SportsNet Pittsburgh, Bally Sports Midwest

The St. Louis Cardinals and Pittsburgh Pirates are set for an engaging divisional clash on June 12, 2024. Both teams are eager to climb the National League Central standings, making this game crucial for their respective campaigns. The Cardinals, with a mix of veteran leadership and young talent, aim to secure a vital road win. Meanwhile, the Pirates, playing at home, will look to leverage their home-field advantage and upset their division rivals. Fans and bettors can anticipate a competitive and spirited matchup.

vs Win Probabilities

The St. Louis Cardinals have a win probability of 60%, reflecting their overall stronger roster and recent form. The Pittsburgh Pirates have a win probability of 40%, bolstered by their home-field advantage and occasional flashes of brilliance. The Cardinals’ lineup, featuring stars like Nolan Arenado and Paul Goldschmidt, gives them a significant edge. However, the Pirates’ youthful energy and potential make them a competitive opponent.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

The St. Louis Cardinals have been a consistent force this season, driven by their experienced lineup and solid pitching. Nolan Arenado and Paul Goldschmidt have been key contributors, providing power and consistency to the offense. The pitching staff, led by Jack Flaherty, has delivered strong performances, supported by a reliable bullpen. However, the Cardinals have shown occasional vulnerabilities on the road, which could be a factor in this game against the Pirates.

The Pittsburgh Pirates, while not as formidable on paper, have shown resilience and potential, especially at home. Ke’Bryan Hayes and Bryan Reynolds have been key contributors to their offensive efforts. The pitching staff, though not as deep as the Cardinals’, has seen standout performances from Mitch Keller. However, the bullpen has been inconsistent, which could impact their ability to close out games against a strong Cardinals lineup.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The St. Louis Cardinals have been strong against the spread (ATS) this season, covering in 57% of their games. They have also shown a tendency towards the over, with 58% of their games exceeding the total points line. This trend highlights their offensive capabilities and ability to win by large margins.

The Pittsburgh Pirates have covered the spread in 52% of their games and have leaned towards the under, with 53% of their games finishing below the total points line. This trend reflects their occasional offensive struggles and reliance on pitching to keep games close and low-scoring.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

Expect a competitive game with both teams showcasing their strengths. The St. Louis Cardinals have a clear edge due to their experienced lineup and strong pitching. However, the Pirates’ home-field advantage and key players could keep the game tight. Considering both teams’ trends and current form, a bet on the Cardinals to win with the moneyline and the game to go over 8.5 runs seems reasonable. The final score prediction: St. Louis Cardinals 6, Pittsburgh Pirates 4.