Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastMASN, Bally Sports Sun

On June 7th, the Tampa Bay Rays will clash with the Baltimore Orioles in what is expected to be an intense battle. The Rays have been dominant this season, showcasing a balanced attack with both strong pitching and consistent hitting. The Orioles, while not as dominant, have proven to be a resilient team capable of upsetting their more favored opponents. This matchup holds significant implications for the standings, making it a must-watch for baseball enthusiasts and bettors.

vs Win Probabilities

Based on recent performances and season statistics, the Rays have a 65% chance of winning this game, while the Orioles have a 35% chance. The Rays’ higher win probability is attributed to their superior pitching rotation and a lineup that consistently produces runs. The Orioles, despite being the underdogs, have shown they can compete with top teams, particularly with their home-field advantage at Camden Yards.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

The Rays have been a powerhouse in the league, excelling in both pitching and hitting. Their rotation, led by ace pitchers, has been effective in limiting opponents’ scoring opportunities. Offensively, the Rays are adept at manufacturing runs through a combination of power hitting and small ball. The Orioles, while not as statistically impressive, rely on a scrappy, resilient approach. Their lineup has several young players who can change the game’s dynamics with timely hitting and speed on the bases.

This analysis will provide insights into the factors that could influence the game’s outcome.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Rays have been reliable against the spread (ATS), with a record of 37-21. On the road, they cover the spread in 60% of their games, showcasing their ability to perform away from home. The over has hit in 52% of their games, indicating a tendency towards higher-scoring affairs, particularly due to their potent offense. Bettors should consider the Rays’ strong performance ATS and their propensity for higher total points when making their picks.

The Orioles have been less consistent ATS, with a record of 28-30. At home, their ATS record improves slightly, covering in 45% of their games. The over has hit in 48% of their games, suggesting a balance between high-scoring and low-scoring games. While their overall trends are less impressive than the Rays, their ability to occasionally cover spreads and hit the over should be noted by bettors looking for value in the underdog.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

This game is likely to be competitive, with the Rays holding a slight edge due to their overall stronger team performance. However, the Orioles’ resilience, particularly at home, could make this a closer game than expected. Predicting a final score, the Rays might secure a 6-4 victory, with the total points going slightly over the set line. Bettors should consider the Rays’ strength ATS and the potential for a high-scoring game when placing their bets.