Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastMarquee Sports Network, Bally Sports Sun

The Tampa Bay Rays and Chicago Cubs are set to square off on June 12, 2024, in what promises to be a thrilling interleague matchup. The Rays, known for their strategic play and deep roster, will be looking to assert their dominance on the road. The Cubs, meanwhile, will leverage their home-field advantage and passionate fan base at Wrigley Field. Both teams have shown flashes of brilliance this season, making this game a must-watch for fans and bettors alike.

vs Win Probabilities

The Tampa Bay Rays have a win probability of 60%, reflecting their strong overall performance and strategic depth. The Chicago Cubs have a win probability of 40%, based on their home-field advantage and recent form. The Rays’ balanced lineup and robust pitching staff provide them with a clear edge, but the Cubs’ resilience at home makes them a formidable opponent.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

The Tampa Bay Rays have been a consistent force this season, driven by a combination of strategic play and a deep roster. Wander Franco and Randy Arozarena lead a versatile lineup that can adapt to different pitching styles. On the mound, Shane McClanahan has been a standout performer, supported by a reliable bullpen. However, the Rays have occasionally struggled with consistency on the road, which could be a factor in this game.

The Chicago Cubs, while facing ups and downs this season, have shown potential, especially at home. Key players like Dansby Swanson and Cody Bellinger have been crucial in driving their offense. The pitching staff, led by Marcus Stroman, has had its bright spots, though consistency remains an issue. Wrigley Field provides a unique atmosphere and home-field advantage that the Cubs will look to capitalize on.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Tampa Bay Rays have been strong against the spread (ATS) this season, covering in 58% of their games. They have also shown a tendency towards the over, with 60% of their games exceeding the total points line. This trend highlights their ability to score runs and win by large margins.

The Chicago Cubs have covered the spread in 50% of their games and have leaned towards the under, with 55% of their games finishing below the total points line. This trend is indicative of their occasional offensive struggles and reliance on pitching to keep games close.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

Expect a competitive game with both teams showcasing their strengths. The Tampa Bay Rays have a slight edge due to their balanced roster and strategic depth. However, the Cubs’ home-field advantage and key players could keep the game tight. Considering both teams’ trends and current form, a bet on the Rays to win with the moneyline and the game to go over 8.5 runs seems prudent. The final score prediction: Tampa Bay Rays 6, Chicago Cubs 4.