Vs Betting Picks

Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:
Season Stats:
Wins Loses Saves
Last 5 Games:

Current Betting Odds


Try your picks with 125% First Deposit Bonus

vs Game Information

TV BroadcastESPN

The Tampa Bay Rays (TB) will host the Oakland Athletics (OAK) on Thursday, May 30, in what is expected to be a thrilling encounter. Both teams have been performing admirably this season and are looking to gain an edge in their respective divisions. The Rays, with their strong pitching and tactical play, will be eager to secure a home victory, while the Athletics, known for their powerful batting lineup, aim to challenge the hosts and come away with a win. This matchup promises to provide plenty of excitement for fans and bettors alike.

vs Win Probabilities

The Tampa Bay Rays have a 60% chance of winning this game, supported by their strong home-field advantage and excellent pitching staff. The Oakland Athletics have a 40% chance of victory, bolstered by their powerful offense and recent strong performances. These probabilities are derived from detailed performance metrics, including recent game outcomes, individual player statistics, and overall team dynamics.

vs Picks: Full Analysis

To understand how this game might unfold, it’s essential to delve into the strengths and weaknesses of both teams. This comprehensive analysis will provide valuable insights into the key factors that could influence the outcome of this highly anticipated matchup.


vs Prediction: Betting Trends

The Rays have covered the spread in four of their last five games, demonstrating their strong form and resilience. Their games have generally gone under the total points, with three out of the last five games staying below the set mark. This trend is largely due to their outstanding pitching staff, led by ace Tyler Glasnow, who has consistently limited opposing teams’ scoring opportunities. Offensively, players like Randy Arozarena and Brandon Lowe have been pivotal in maintaining the team’s scoring momentum.

The Athletics have covered the spread in three of their last five games, showcasing their competitive edge. Their games have frequently gone over the total points, with four of the last five games surpassing the set mark. This trend is driven by their potent batting lineup, featuring key players like Matt Olson and Matt Chapman, who have been instrumental in generating runs. However, their pitching staff has shown some inconsistencies, leading to higher overall scores.

Injuries and Suspensions

No injured or retired players.
No injured or retired players.

vs Prediction

This game is expected to be closely contested, with the Rays’ strong pitching giving them a slight edge over the Athletics’ powerful offense. The home-field advantage and recent form favor the Rays, but the Athletics’ potential for high-scoring bursts cannot be underestimated. Our prediction: Rays win 5-4, covering the spread and the total points staying under 8.5. This reflects the anticipated balance between the Rays’ pitching strength and the Athletics’ offensive capabilities.